Renal patient in my critical care department (Case study)
1) history of present renal illness
2) past medical history and surgical history
3) history of renal disease such as dialysis, peritoneal dialysis, or declining renal function
4) current medications; giving explanation of what each medication is meant to do and how it should be taken
5) lab reports; series of lab data is helpful to explain the case. Provide an explanation on the significance of the lab data.
6) Discussion; discuss the progress of the presenting illness, medical interventions, nursing interventions and expected outcomes
7) what have i learned or what did i find interesting during this treatment of care
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!