APA Style format.
Scholarly references to be within 5 yrs.
The bullet points are the areas to address.
The paper needs to be written from a Master’s level education as Advance Nurse practitioner.
Examples can be made up.
Directions and guidelines are provided.
Directions and Guidelines specific for the assignment are:
1. Reflect and describe how the achievement of the course outcomes in this course have prepared you to meet: The bullet points are the areas to address. Make up examples in which an Advance Nurse Practitioner (ARNP), ( Not the role of a Registered Nurse(RN) would perform or job role based on credentials would be practicing in.
2. MSN program Outcome # 5
3. MSN Essential # VIII
4. NONPF Nurse Practitioner Core Competency # 8
1. Chamberlain College of Nursing Program Outcome #5
• Advocates for positive health outcomes through compassionate, evidence-based, collaborative advanced nursing practice. (Extraordinary
nursing) (This is the outcome) Reflect on how this has advance you.
2. Masters Essential VIII: Clinical Prevention and Population Health for Improving Health
• Integrate clinical prevention and population health concepts in the development of culturally relevant and linguistically appropriate health education, communication strategies, and interventions.
• Design patient-centered and culturally responsive strategies in the delivery of clinical prevention and health promote on interventions and/or services to individuals, families, communities, and aggregates/clinical populations.
3. NONPF: #8 Ethics Competencies
• Integrates ethical principles in decision making.
• Evaluates the ethical consequences of decisions.
• Applies ethically sound solutions to complex issues related to individuals, populations and systems of care.
Students will reflect on each of the listed outcomes or competencies listed above individually and provide two (2) examples for each. Examples can be from course assignments or clinical experiences. Can make up experience but make sure it pertains to older adults age 55yrs or older.
APA Style format.