Improving a healthcare workplace setting
Identify a problem or opportunity for improvement in a healthcare workplace setting. Based on that specific problem determine a goal for a project. Include objectives, success criteria and risks.
Opportunity for improvement in a healthcare workplace setting
Identify a problem or opportunity for improvement in a healthcare workplace setting. Based on that specific problem determine a goal for a project. Include objectives, success criteria and risks. Your scholarly paper will include details on each of the above mentioned components. The last component will be a project overview statement. As noted in chapter 6 of Effective Project Management, a project overview statement (POS) is a short, one page document that concisely states what is to be done in the project, why it is to be done, and what business value it will provide to the enterprise when completed.
Based on your readings and other literature that you find helpful, please prepare a paper that includes the following:
1. An introductory paragraph which should contain a little background information and end with a purpose statement (The purpose of this paper is to…).
2. A section which details the problem or opportunity that you have identified. Include information on how this problem can impact a healthcare facility.
3. A section about the goal of your project. Locate and briefly summarize literature from experts with similar problems and discuss how the experts resolved this issue.
4. Develop success criteria for your project. Remember that the criteria should be measurable and feasible.
Further, Use current literature to show criteria used by others for this problem.
5. Identify risks, assumptions and obstacles and discuss them in detail.
6. End with a summary of your project overview.
7. Attach a one page POS document.
How can healthcare quality be improved?
Thirdly, Create a balanced team.
Fourthly, Include Human Factors Inputs.
Also, Create an executable plan.
Further, Become Familiar with the PDSA cycle.
Additionally, Communicate goals and progress.
Lastly, Research other organizations and collaborate.