1. Provide a general description of the entire project.
2. Describe the change theory used to implement this project.
3. Explain what worked well to facilitate this change.
4. Describe the barriers and challenges in leading this change.
5. Evaluate the change theory utilized
6. How did the selection of this particular change process impact the project?
7. How did the change strategy impact the outcome of the project?
8. What did you learn about the change process as a result of this project?
9. Recommendation – How would you lead this change if you repeated this project?
Optional Resources: Resources: – Emergency Preparedness and Response – Leadership and Influencing Change in Nursing https://leadershipandinfluencingchangeinnursing.pressbooks.com/chapter/chapter-13-emergency-preparedness-and-response/ -Skills Needed for Leading Change https://bizfluent.com/info-8472619-skills-needed-leading-change.html -Dimick, J. B., and Ryan, A. M. (2014).
Methods for evaluating changes in health care policy: The difference-in-differences approach. JAMA, 312(22), 2401-2402. Dimick and Ryan (2014).pdf -Torraco, R. (2010).
Evaluation and Feedback with the Change Process (there is no audio for this brief presentation) Link: https://www.slideshare.net/omahaodn/evaluation-and-feedback-within-the-change-process -Becker’s Hospital Review (2017).
Ten Top Patient Safety Issues for 2017.Retrieved from: https://www.beckershospitalreview.com/quality/10-top-patient-safety-issues-for-2017.html -Chugh, N. (2015).
Risk identification, assessment and management in healthcare sector. ASCI Journal of Management, 44(2), 36-44. Chugh (2015).pd