Diagnosing Diseases and Prescribing Medications
You are provided with symptoms of a certain disease, age of the person, and other details such as heart rate (HR), blood pressure(B/P) respiration (R), temperature (T), and so forth.
Using Evidence Based practice, answer the following questions thoroughly. Be sure to use APA formatting.
- What is the pertinent positive and negative findings in this patient assessment?
- Create a list of differentials with rationales for this patient?
- Discuss a medication regimen for this patient considering his financial status?
- What is the priority concern for this patient?
- How does this patient’s comorbid diagnosis impact his current symptoms?
- Discuss how the patient’s’ health beliefs, culture and behaviors impact the potential outcomes for the patient.