https://nursingessaysden.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/logoRecovered-300x75.png 0 0 admin https://nursingessaysden.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/logoRecovered-300x75.png admin2020-02-04 05:04:082020-02-04 05:04:08Nursing Intervention Activities and Resources
Nursing Intervention Activities and Resources
In this assignment, you combine it all into a community plan.
- Integrate all previous assignments with revisions if necessary (See attached)
- Definition of Community
- Windshield Survey
- Community Assessment
- Community Partners and Resources Community Health
- Identify the intervention activities and resources needed to achieve the objectives and accomplish the goal(s). Describe what you did for your project (See Nursing diagnosis assignment). Interventions must be specific and indicate:
- Who will implement the intervention?
- What, how, and when it will be implemented?
- How will people be notified of this?
- (Consideration should be given to education space needed, educational materials needing to be developed, advertising, and activity promotion through TV or radio)
- Describe the proposed implementation of a project or activity. Include teaching, development of educational materials, etc. (See attached PowerPoint slides for presentation, brochures and fall packet policy for staff attached)
- Include in an appendix any material you developed: pamphlets, pictures of posters, advertising material, etc. (See my draft attached)
- Propose an evaluation you would use to measure how you met the stated goal.
- How will the success of your interventions be evaluated?
- State what you might change to better accomplish the goal if it were not met. As you may remember from care planning, unmet goals usually need a change in interventions, or a change in the goal to be more realistic.
- Reference page (minimum of 12 references) 5 years and up
- Final Paper 10 – 12 pages (not including title and reference page)
- APA format
- Running head
- A title page and a reference page
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!