Depression and Anxiety
The essay parts are as follows:
Choose a mental health condition from any of the mental illnesses covered in the module or any other recognised mental health condition and discuss its key features.
- Discuss integrated care provision for that diagnosis
e.g stepped care approach
Part 1: Evidences learning outcome A
- Demonstrate advanced understanding of common mental health conditions
- Demonstrate advanced understanding of strategies to facilitate integrated care across primary and secondary care services
Discuss how mental health policy and Law impacts on your chosen condition and how this shapes service delivery for the specific condition.
Part 2: Evidences learning outcome B
- Appraise and apply policy and legislation that influences mental health services in primary and secondary care.
Discuss the assessment and treatment options available for the condition
- Identify how relapse is detected and prevented; and how physical health is managed.
Part 3: Evidences learning outcome C
- Critique a range of intervention options within primary and secondary care
- Critique strategies for identifying individuals at risk of relapse and physical ill health
Discuss how mental health promotion and social inclusion has developed and influenced services in relation to the condition or more generally.
- Identify what more needs to happen to continue improvements in mental health and inclusion.
Part 4: Evidences Learning Outcome D
- Critically explore and challenge; ethical practice, mental health promotion, service user involvement, Quality of life and inclusion.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!